ARE – Architect Registration Examination Scholarship
A committee of distinguished professionals representing the AIAGE, will serve as the jury. They will select a minimum of one recipient annually based on their satisfaction of the criteria described below:
- An applicant must be an Associate AIA member in good standing.
- An applicant must be an NCARB record holder in good standing.
- Demonstrate involvement in the community and/or professional organizations.
- Demonstrate passion for pursuit of licensure.
- An essay addressing the role of the AIA GE in the community.
Scholarship recipient will receive the cost of one division of the Architect Registration Examination ($210)
ARE EXAM PREP