The scholarship recognizes the significant contributions of California interns at early stages in their careers and encourages them to complete the licensure process by covering the cost of one passed exam.
Scholarship recipients will receive reimbursement funds up to $235.00 to cover the cost of one passed division of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE).
A committee of distinguished professionals representing the AIAGE, will serve as the jury. They will select a minimum of one recipient annually based on their satisfaction of the criteria described below:
- An applicant must be an Associate AIA member in good standing.
- An applicant must be an NCARB record holder in good standing.
- Demonstrate involvement in community and/or professional organizations.
- Demonstrate passion for pursuit of licensure.
Applicant Submittal Package
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed 2020 AIAGE A.R.E. Scholarship Application
- A one page essay discussing the role of the AIAGE in the community.
- A biography and/or resume (limited to two pages)
- A copy of the NCARB “Authorization to Test” (ATT) showing proof of eligibility to sit for the A.R.E.
Send completed applications to email@example.com
Applications for the 2020 AIAGE A.R.E. Scholarship are closed. Sign up for our newsletter to receive notifications about our scholarship application opening.